Last Updated on Tuesday 11th September 2018
Collection and Use of Personal Information
During the course of its business, Storybookforme may collect
personal information from customers for the purpose of:
- Processing customer orders and communication with customers
about their orders.
- Processing of payments and refunds.
- Sending additional information to customers
about Storybookforme products, services and promotions.
- Understanding how customers are interacting with the
Ways that the information is collected may include:
- Forms completed by customers during the process of joining the
service and placing orders.
- Emails sent to Storybookforme by customers.
- Collection of identifiable information through the use of
various technologies, including cookies.
Security of your Personal Information
Storybookforme does not make customer email addresses or
other personal information available to third parties.
Storybookforme holds all personal information securely.
Access is restricted to the Storybookfor.me employees who
need the information for a designated purpose.
If you wish to access or change your personal information, or
the Storybookforme customer care team.
Security of credit card information
Your credit card information is processed by Paystation Limited.
Paystation is a New Zealand based secure payment gateway. All
payment details have the security offered by Paystation, a fully
PCI DSS compliant certified Solutions Provider.
No credit card information is transmitted to us.